About Gillette Air Conditioning
Gillette Air Conditioning was founded in 1959 and continues to be a family owned and operated business serving the South Texas market.
Gillette's purpose has always been to provide customers with competent air conditioning/heating service. Installation, repair, preventive maintenance and emergency service are
included in our experience and expertise. We are qualified to work on all types of HVAC equipment, controls and boilers regardless of size or manufacturer with ASME Certification for
repairing pressure vessels and boilers. We can also provide service for centrifugal, reciprocating and absorption chillers with qualified personnel.
“Gillette Air Conditioning began in 1959 with one truck based on the principals of honesty, integrity and a Can Do attitude. I’m proud that these values are the lifeblood of
the Company today.” – Vincent Gillette, Sr.
Our corporate headquarters, located just west of downtown San Antonio, includes executive and administrative offices, design build and drafting offices, fabrication shops and warehousing. Our facilities include 4,000 square feet of office space and 22,000 square feet dedicated to fabrication and storage.
We employ the latest Computer Aided Design equipment, which is supported by automatic plasma arc metal cutting lines, computer programmed coil lines, and the most advanced process piping fabrication shop in the region.
Our fabrication shop is also equipped with overhead bridge cranes for piping and sheet metal, automatic welders, and a spiral duct machine.
We also maintain a large fleet of trucks, customized trailers, lifts, a crane, and construction equipment allowing us to handle virtually every project requirement.
These state-of-the-art facilities allow for efficient and precise pre-fabrication of components.
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America
- American Subcontractors Association
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- American General Contractors Association
- Unified Group
- Building Owners & Managers Association
- Rotary International - Downtown San Antonio Club
- Chamber of Commerce
- ??? – present Board, Texas A&M Extension
- 2005-present Board, San Antonio College
- 2003-2005 Board, ACCA-SA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America – San Antonio chapter)
- 2003-2005 Board, ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America – Texas Chapter)
- 1984-1984 Air Conditioning Contractors of America – National
- 2003-present Board, ASA (American Subcontractors Association)
- 2003-present Board, AGC (American General Contractors Association)
- 2003-present Advisory Board, Emerson Electric
Gillette Air Conditioning Company, Inc.
1215 San Francisco Street
San Antonio, TX 78201